26 Jul #FireMeUp11 Ways To Sprinkle Extraordinary NOW!
When was the last time you did something extraordinary for someone in your world… something that delighted them and made them SMILE?
I was serendipitously blessed by a post that was whizzzzing by in my Twitter feed. It was one of Garvin Thomas‘ latest tweets…
Garvin is a Bay Area NBC anchor who amplifies stories of inspiring people making a positive impact on their community. If you ever need a “pick me up or a good cry”, seek out the hashtag #BayAreaProud – it never disappoints.
THIS is an amazing, heart-tugging, going to make you cry kind of story/video…
It is such an excellent reminder that we all have the opportunity and power to do something EXTRAORDINARY for people in our world – every single day. (pssst… tweet this!)
So the question is…
WHOSE life will you add magic and sparkle to TODAY?
It doesn’t have to be a massive expression… the smallest of things make a big impact!
To get you started, here are some simple #FireMeUp11 ways to
sprinkle a dash of “extraordinary” in your world:
- Hold the door open for the person behind you.
- Let someone with only a few items go first in line at the market.
- Stop and buy a drink from a child’s lemonade stand.
- Be a courteous driver… let people merge in front of you. :)
- Give someone a genuine, specific compliment – not about their looks.
- Pay it forward in any drive thru line…
- Leave a ridiculously LARGE tip next time you receive exceptional service.
- Teach a child something you wish you knew at their age.
- Spend some time with a senior citizen living alone.
- Inspire someone to be the best that they can be…
- SMILE at everyone you meet!
Have a favorite way YOU sprinkle extraordinary in your world?
Please share it in the comments below… :)
Go on… Light your world on fire…
Feature Image Credit: Jim Mead – Flickr Creative Commons
…and always I appreciate your likes, comments, and shares with your world! xxoo