21 May #BreveTV – Customer Experience Chat
It is called BreveTV and is focused on “getting the skinny” about being entrepreneurs and business owners with a passion for highlighting women in business. I love to chat with these gals about branding, marketing, social media, entrepreneurship, mobile, technology, and the constant changes in communication… all with a fun side of laughter and ALWAYS over a glass of wine or crisp cucumber water!
Episode 10 was all about Core Customer Experience Strategies and is, so far, one of my favorites. The gals and I touched on several topics that triggered the questions below. I dare you to review each one and boldly answer them… Before you get started, shame OFF you if there is work to be done AND congratulations for taking the time to make this a priority!
Here we go:
- Have you defined how you want your customers to FEEL when they work with you and your company?
- Is it easy for your clients to connect with you when they are MOBILE?
- When was the last time you “walked in your customers shoes“ and experienced what it’s like working with your company?
- Do you have a plan in place to monitor customer sentiments and communications with you ONLINE? (aka Reputation Management via tools like Hootsuite or Mention?)
- How often do you review your process to make adjustments and tweaks to DELIGHT your customers?
If you desire to listen to the entire discussion, here is the video:
You can see/subscribe to the BreveTV show calendar by clicking the logo below…
I will be sharing thoughts on episodes along the way…
As always, it is a pleasure to hear your thoughts/ideas on show topics and always appreciate your likes, shares, and comments