06 Jan Fire Up! Chat with Patricia Ann Young
It is time to Fire Up! with Patricia Ann Young…
Put your seatbelt on… Patricia Ann is one of those women that loves what she does and sprinkles joy every single day. She has been a REALTOR® for 12 years and is known for her positivity and awesome customer service. She loves her hubby, shoes and all that sparkles!
During this show, Debra and Patricia Ann talk about how to stay POSITIVE in a negative-focused world.
Patricia Ann & Debra’s combined list of things to do to stay positive:
1. Control the amount of negative news you consume.
2. Control the number of negative people in your life.
3. Listen to music.
4. Hangout with your fur babies… dogs, cats, whatever brings you joy!
5. Read the Bible and Pray
6. Practice GRATITUDE.
7. Take a bubble bath.
8. Share and read positive affirmations, books, and interviews.
9. Say hello to people who are not expecting it!
10. Disconnect from tech and social media to recharge.
11. Serve others. Mentor others.
Want to learn more about Mizzzz Patricia Ann?
Check out her answers to some of our fun questions!
1. What was it that gave you the ‘push’ to begin living your dream?
I always had a love of Real estate and I use to pull my husband around every weekend to look at homes no matter where we were. One weekend my husband says you need to do this for a living you have such a passion for it..with him saying that and his support a Real Estate agent was born!
2. What does success look and feel like TO YOU?
When I inspire someone through my words, posts or actions.
Also, the feeling you get when your client turns to you and says I am so happy and I so appreciate all you have done for me… you walk away with such a great feeling of satisfaction that you helped someone achieve a dream they had.
3. Share the THREE WORDS that describe you BEST!
Passionate. Inspiring. Caring.
4. What was your biggest mistake? How did you learn from it?
It was a financial mistake…I had leased a car and thought my lease was up and I bought another car and found out after I had a year left..Why that was good and bad..after I did that it taught me to pay attention to detail and to read everything and don’t rely on others to do it for you. That mistake has helped me in my business.
5. What is one thing people would be surprised to know about you?
I am so into paranormal activity! I watch shows read books… It fascinates me and scares me at the same time.
6. If you could go back 10 years and share the knowledge you have now – what would you tell yourself?
I wish I would have started real estate sooner and not have been afraid. I have learned that you have to take a chance and not live in fear.
7. What inspires you to keep moving forward – even in moments of fear and doubt?
I believe I can do anything. My husband, My family, My team and My friends. I find it so encouraging that I have so many people in my corner and it helps to push me forward and keep me going when I feel like I cant or Im stuck.
8. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
Check my email.
9. What is your ‘superpower’?
Inspiration.. I try very hard to lift up others.
10. What are your TOP FIVE apps on your phone? Why?
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, CNN, TMZ.
11. What songs are on your FIRE UP playlist?
I love music by Pitt Bull I listen to him a lot. Lady Gaga, Bon Jovi, Ariana Grande, Garth Brooks – I love all kinds of music.
What is your ONE WORD for this year?
Anything else you would like to share with the Fire Up! Community?
I am passionate about my life and I can finally say I am happy!! I am not perfect or do I know everything, in fact the older I get the less I think I know lol But I am finally satisfied and happy in my own skin!
Patricia is one of those women that loves what she does and sprinkles joy every single day. She has been a REALTOR® for 12 years and is known for her awesome customer service. She loves her hubby, shoes and all that sparkles!