16 May When was the last time you stopped to renew your mind? #FireMeUp11
If we are connected on social media, then you already know I am on vacation. (Hooray!) 11 delicious days to celebrate my 11th wedding anniversary with my sweetheart… So far, this week has been about unplugging, reconnecting, and recharging. It got me thinking about the amazing people in my world – like YOU!
When was the last time you took a moment, day, week, or more to renew your mind and recharge your soul?
If you have to think to hard – it has been too long. (A wise mentor advised me to ALWAYS have a vacation booked… even if it is just a quick weekend getaway! Some of the best advice – ever!)
Here is a list of 11 tips and truths to get you on the right path today:
- Stretch. Try yoga. (Here is the Yoga Stretch app I use when on the go!)
- Write down 5 things you are thankful for… now.
- Laugh…the intense belly kind of laughter.
- Read for pleasure… fiction, poetry, etc.
- Take photos. (I love capturing my life (using Camera+) then filtering and sharing special moments with my friends!)
- Help someone.
- Sing your favorite song… at the top of your lungs.
- Choose a positive mantra for the day/week/year…
- Surround yourself with people who bring new thoughts, ideas and perceptions into your life.
- Smile… Even if you don’t feel like it.
- Change your “scenery”. Go for a walk. Take a bubble bath. Or, watch a quick video to take you away… like this one!
(I have been playing with some fun new apps… this one is Magisto!)
What will YOU do today to renew your mind and recharge your soul?
Let me know in the comments below. If you have a tip, trick or truth that helps you – please feel free to share it below too