12 Sep #FireMeUp11 Truth: You Are In Competition With No One
For those of you who prefer LISTENING over reading… here you go:
Battling or embracing your self-doubt and focusing on “the competition” are some of the top ways we keep ourselves from achieving GREATNESS.
If you are waging war against yourself… STOP.
Remember, there is NO ONE like you.
You are in competition with no one.
Focus on your passions, your purpose, your UNIQUENESS.
Bring THOSE to the table today.
Spread your sparkle…
Sprinkle your glitter…
Get out there and SHINE.
Be your SIGNATURE SELF.
Here are FIVE “Mindset Shift Tips/Tricks” I do when fighting these battles:
- Call a friend. The REAL one who doesn’t whisper fluffy kitten talk in my ear, but gives it to me STRAIGHT, kicks me in the toosh when I need it, and reminds me of my uniqueness.
- Take a walk with my dog, Niko. He really is a genius sidekick and has solved many of my problems over the years.
- Indulge in a bubble bath – in the middle of the day. Yep. INDULGE. Don’t judge. Try it. It works.
- Crank the music up and have a personal dance party. Pity parties are just plain lame.
- Kick into a Stretch * Meditate * Prayer Session… I find that when I slow down, stretch, and get back to my true center – I return with a CHAMPION attitude.
What do YOU do to renew and refocus your mind when those irritating self-doubt thoughts start whispering in your ear?
Please share it in the comments below… and let’s knock self-doubt OUT – together!