30 Oct You Are Worthy
When we are in times packed with change – especially change we did not want – we tend to cling to our negative or fear-filled thoughts. We block out the still small voice cheering us on and believe the voice inside our head that says we are not good enough, smart enough, worthy enough.
We start looking at what everyone else is doing or saying,(mostly online where things are nipped and tucked to perfection)… and compare ourselves to those fab highlight reels.
Now, I am going to get on my sassy redhead soapbox for a moment, so put your listening ears and seatbelts on…
YOU are here for a purpose.
Yes, my dear – YOU.
No one else can do what YOU do for the people you are MEANT TO SERVE.
I am challenging you – right here, right now:
Stop focusing on what others are doing or saying.
Seriously STOP IT.
It is a waste of your time.
It is stealing your joy and success.
Instead – start focusing on investing your time wisely:
- Finally get comfortable in your skin…
- Be intentional with your self-care choices…
- Drink more water and stretch more often…
- Connect with your loved ones and send them your
- Define your personal code…
- Claim your core values… and live by them.
- Use your values as a guide while you write out YOUR GOALS…
- Fill your soultank by sharing time with those you love doing what you love to do.
- Sprinkle your purpose over those you are meant to serve and stop chasing those you are not meant to.
- Drown your bad habits out by filling your life with magnificent, positive habits that bring you joy, peace, and success.
- Be grateful for what you have in your hands.
- Thank God for the blessings you are walking in right now.
Live in your moments.
Your REAL MOMENTS.
Now – a little sass about the flip side:
When you are the one in a season of “abundance, expansion, and success” CHECK YOURSELF. Make sure you are elevating your world by inspiring others to embrace their power…
Use your success as a platform to help motivate, not as a look at “ME ME ME” megaphone.
…can I hear an amen?
Ultimately, never forget:
YOU are born an original…
Don’t live like a copy.
Find YOUR voice.
Embrace YOUR uniqueness.
Repeat after me:
I am a magnificent, original masterpiece.
I am more than enough.
I am open to receiving more joy, success, and peace.
I am fully equipped to slay my sassy mission.
My darlings, YOU ARE WORTHY.
Now, go out into your world and sparkle, shine, and inspire.
Did this post resonate with you?
Pop on over and check out my collaborative coaching program for high-performance entrepreneurs.