23 Apr Be Fabulously Unrealistic… NOW.
Here we goooooooo!
This young man was captivating. His epic passion filled the room. His ambition and fearless focus – unparalleled. He inspired by sharing stories of how he had set his mind on things from floating in zero gravity to meeting Richard Branson (he did both of these, by the way). He definitely won the hearts of each person in the room.
1. Embrace BHAG’s.
2. Be Unrealistic In Your Pursuits.
3. Dream BIG.
4. FOCUS on YOUR Frontier.
As I sat in my chair, I thought to myself – I have heard all of these things individually before, so why am I so FIRED UP by these words? Then it hit me… I was READY to hear them. The saying – “When the student is ready, the master appears” could not describe this realization any better.
So now what?
Here is my personal pledge:
1. Blow up my comfortable vision and take it to an unrealistic level of 11.
2. Share this plan with people who will partner with me and keep me accountable.
3. NEVER ignore my dreams and never again embrace a self-limiting thought.
(They may fly through my head, but I will not allow them to stay.)
4. Always be mindful of new frontiers, but don’t get distracted by shiny objects. FOCUS.
What is YOUR plan?
Start with these questions:
1. What aspects of your life are COMFORTABLE?
Shake them UP!
2. What dreams are you ignoring because of self-limiting thoughts?
FLIP the thoughts and GO FOR IT!
I am truly grateful and feel incredibly blessed to have been able to hear Logan speak in person.
If you are not following his public feeds – get on it. This gent is going places and you don’t want to miss it!!
Last, but not least… Check out this awesome video Logan put together to INSPIRE you!
As I reviewed and organized my notes from the T3 Summit and prepped to write a few new posts – I had one of those moments.
You know, the ones when you realize that you were blessed to be in the right place at the right time.
This event was one of those moments for me. It was unlike any “real estate summit” I have ever been to…
on so many levels – including the exposure to some brilliant minds outside of the industry.
I look forward to sharing my experiences over the next couple of weeks!