26 Dec Moxie Chat: Dena Jones * Creative. Curious. Fun.
Today’s moxie chat guest is Dena Jones.
Dena’s 140 on Twitter: Wealth Builder •Real Estate Enthusiast •Active Philanthropist •Connector of Champions •Innovative Strategist •Empowering Leader
Dena’s background includes more than 15 years in the real estate space. She combines her hunger for growing businesses and developing brand strategies with her desire to create the most powerful connections to amplify the success of the Real Estate industry’s finest.
As Fidelity’s Director of Marketing and Strategic Partnerships, she has the opportunity to support their sales teams by building marketing strategies to build their business as well as their partners.
Her “WHY” is leaving a legacy rooted in giving back and philanthropy. Her career at Fidelity allows her the opportunity to change the world by doing what she loves.
1. How do you define SUCCESS?
Oh gosh… I definitely play to win but to me sometimes winning can be showing up as my best.
I feel most successful when I am helping others achieve their goals or giving them ah-ha moments where they are getting over whatever roadblock or challenge they are facing.
I also feel successful when I finish something or achieve something that someone told me I could never do. Oh boy, do I have stories for this one.
2. Share the THREE WORDS that describe you BEST and why!
Only 3??? Creative, Curious & Fun.
I would like to throw in a couple of other fun ones too –> sassy and energetic!
3. What is your favorite soultank-filling activity?
There are so many…
- Helping those who can’t help me in return and volunteering for non-profits.
- A good hike alone rocking out to music, a great book and time at home, spending time with my family.
- Spending time at the beach in Coronado Island – that island is definitely my happy place.
- Making new connections for other people.
- Creating amazing marketing campaigns that create impact.
- Netflix & chilling with homemade popcorn and great wine.
4. What does MOXIE mean to you?
Courageous & relentless pursuit of something that you are passionate about
5. What is ONE WORD guiding you right now?
My 2020 word is INSPIRE
Watch on YouTube:
Watch on Facebook: