09 Mar Spill the Tea: Celebrating Women’s History Month
Our affirmation today:
I will learn from my past and leave behind what doesn’t serve my highest and best purpose.
- Women Supporting Women
- Taking the Kenotic Path
- Pandering to the Patriarchy…
- And a story related to this quote/post:
“I have never had to unscrew another woman’s lightbulb in order to shine.”
- The “One Mind” book Molly mentioned: https://dosseydossey.com/larry/onemind.html
- Link to the Terrance Williams Designs headband: https://terrancewilliamsdesigns.com/shop/headbands
- Grab your #EatCake smudge-proof lippie from The Sexiest Beauty here: TheSexiestBeauty.com
Use my code: MOXIE20 for a discount!
Want to watch the replay or grab the links shared?
• • • • • • • • • • •
What is Spill the Tea?
One of the many fun collaborations between Molly McKinley and Debra Trappen!
Molly is the CEO of Intentionaliteas and host of the Afternoon Tea podcast, so in honor of our shared love of tea – pull out your sassiest teacup, brew your favorite tea blend, snuggle into your coziest spot and listen in on this hour of togetherness.
Get ready to hear us sharing ideas to, best practices around, and (of course) highlighting our favorite people, brands, and initiatives positively serving humanity and sprinkling JOY over their slice of the galaxy!
It is our heart’s desire to provide a lens for focus, a place to uncover the opportunities that abound. and create a moment to embrace grace and gratitude as we celebrate the beauty that is swirling around us.
Let’s all go forth and lead with love, trust, and faith.
Learn more about MoxieOnFire.com – one of our other exciting collaborations!