01 Nov Moxie Chat: Meet Kelly Resendez * Wise. Conscious. Alive.
In today’s episode, I am talking with a fierce, fiery, fantastic Lioness – Kelly Resendez!
Kelly has more than 20 years of professional growth and success in the mortgage industry. A top-producing mortgage originator and loan consultant for the likes of Washington Mutual and Wells Fargo; she now serves as the Executive Vice President of Sales and Business Development for Paramount Partners Group, a residential mortgage lending company.
She is also the Founder of BigVoices Rise where she is a speaker and author.
Kelly focuses daily on creating more joy and becoming the best person she can be.
Are you ready to meet Kelly?
Let’s do this!
Moxie Chat Highlights:
1. How do you define SUCCESS?
Success is impacting the lives of others by helping them increase joy regardless of any suffering they are going through.
2. Share the THREE WORDS that describe you BEST.
Wise. Conscious. Alive.
(Listen in to our chat to hear WHY she chose each one…)
3. What is the best advice you have ever received?
That learning is the most essential ingredient to live a full life.
4. What is one thing people would be surprised to know about you?
That I live a completely balanced life.
5. If you could go back 11 years – what would you tell yourself?
Nothing…one core belief that I stay true to is that life happens for you.
6. What is one habit you are trying to build?
Bringing my lunch.
7. How do you make a difference in your client’s lives?
I help them identify self-sabotage and overthinking patterns so they can break through and actualize their potential.
8. What does MOXIE mean to you?
That you are fired up about life and feel alive every day you wake up.
9. What does a “perfect day” in your life look/feel like?
I would have tea, do my morning rituals and write. Then spend the day with my kids doing something adventurous like deep sea fishing. I would be on the water or looking at the water.
10. What is your ONE WORD for the next 12 months?
(Listen in to hear WHY!)
Grab a copy of her book on Amazon!
Visit her website to learn more about this divine Lioness:
Connect with Kelly: