07 Jan Twinkle In My Eye – Affirmation 1
Welcome to the first of this year’s divine, affirming messages, my fierce friend.
It’s Monday and that means it’s time for some MOXIE to kick off the week! I will be sharing one of my moxie-filled affirmations each week. This is the first “Moxie Memo” I ever wrote and it easily turned into an affirmation!
I have coffee in my mug
and a swing in my step.
There is a smile on my face,
twinkle in my eye,
glitter on my lips,
and sparkle in my wand.
Watch out world, I have accepted
my MOXIE mission and am
ready to make it happen!
– How does this one make you feel?
– Does it resonate with you?
– Are you ready to make it happen?
Take some time to write out your thoughts and if you can add a bit of glitter on your lips – don’t miss the chance!
Do you love this affirmation?
Visit debratrappen.com/moxieaffirmations and have a new one delivered to your inbox on Mondays at 7:11am!
Together, we will help each other elevate our self-talk by replacing those negative words with positive ones – one moxie-filled moment at a time.
Things you can do to take this affirmation to 11!
- Save the image to your device(s).
- Print it out to post up on your mirror/fridge/dressing room door.
- Add it to your journal as a prompt.
- Share it on social media to inspire others.
(Yes! Please do share it!)