08 Nov Moxie Chat: Meet Sandra Miller * Driven. Competitive. Successful.
Today’s guest, Sandra Miller, is here to share her fierce, fiery soultank filling wisdom.
Let me tell you a bit about Sandra:
Sandra is the principal broker leading Engel & Völkers’ thriving Santa Monica shop, which was the first Engel & Völkers shop to open in California. With numerous prestigious real estate awards and accolades to her name, Sandra is also notably one of only a small number of Engel & Völkers brokers to achieve a Private Office Advisor designation.
Sandra’s success is due in part to her years in the corporate realm prior to moving into real estate. That serves her particularly well for the Santa Monica and West Los Angeles marketplace, where residential real estate demands keen negotiating and decision-making skills. In short, she is magnificent.
She was a speaker in 2018… our first sponsor for 2019… and volunteered to be a WaveMaker this year!
We talk about her love of travel, she introduced me to Hoptomists (I AM IN LOVE!), podcast hacks, the art of active listening, and so much more!
Without further ado – here’s Sandra!
Moxie Chat Highlights:
1. How do you define SUCCESS?
Success to me is about living my life in service of others and having absolutely no monetary concerns ever.
2. Share the THREE WORDS that describe you BEST and why!
Driven. Competitive. Successful.
I was born this way.
3. What is the best advice you have ever received?
Failure is not an option.
4. What is one thing people would be surprised to know about you?
I was a semi-pro, inline speed skater! (Whaaaaaattttt?!?!)
5. If you could go back 11 years – what would you tell yourself?
Leave corporate sales and go into Real Estate sooner!
6. What is one habit you are trying to build?
I have really good habits – the one thing iIneed to improve on is networking with meaning.
7. How do you make a difference in your client’s lives?
By being their first resource for anything house related they need.
8. What does MOXIE mean to you?
Going after what you want!
9. What does a “perfect day” in your life look/feel like?
Wow – loaded question!
Work wise, my perfect day is putting deals together or getting a referral from a past client. Personally, the perfect day for me is wandering around a foreign city experiencing a different culture.
10. What is your ONE WORD for the next 12 months? Why?
Happiness- because I haven’t been enjoying the process as much as I should, so I am focusing on being happy.