28 Apr Spill the Tea: Gently Giving No’s
Pull out your sassiest teacup, brew your favorite tea blend, snuggle into your coziest spot, and listen in on this hour of togetherness… This week’s topic is “Giving Gentle No’s + Graciously Receiving Them” and we took our sweet time getting to it. lol
- Molly guided us all in a breathing exercise to help us focus!
- We shared what was in our cups!
- I was sipping #Spring by Intentionalities and Molly was sipping the custom Empowerment blend she created for our MoxieOnFire.com collaboration! Want to send your Mom a special Mother’s Day bundle? Visit and shop here.
- We created a new hashtag on the show:
#covidCROWN to celebrate those women who are enjoying the freedom of their silver locks.
- Last week we talked about the process of defining what you will take with you when we all hit PLAY!
- How did you do?
- Let’s talk about saying NO…gently and graciously receiving them.
- Around 52:00 Molly led us in a guided Earthing Meditation
Want to watch the replay over on Facebook?
Pull out your sassiest teacup, brew your favorite tea blend, snuggle into your coziest spot, and listen in on this hour of togetherness with Debra + Molly… Wow! Wow! Wowza!After our reciprocal breathing exercise, we talk about:Getting days mixed up right now!Intentionaliteas Special Mother's Day Bundle of GoodnessThe Power of Collaboration… we shout out moxieonfire.comWe also dish about Mike Simonsen's upcoming book and this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHk_OgPqwUARespecting and reveling in your #covidCROWNTaking off our masks right now… Molly's EARTHING meditation this week is AMAZING!"The new Spring sandal is your bare feet!"Giving Gentle No's + Graciously Receiving Them – catch Debra's wisdom on this 55:30 minutes in… xxoo
Posted by Debra Trappen on Tuesday, April 28, 2020
• • • • • • • • • • •
What is Spill the Tea?
One of the many fun collaborations between Molly McKinley and Debra Trappen!
Molly is the CEO of Intentionaliteas and host of the Afternoon Tea podcast, so in honor of our shared love of tea – pull out your sassiest teacup, brew your favorite tea blend, snuggle into your coziest spot and listen in on this hour of togetherness.
Get ready to hear us sharing ideas to, best practices around, and (of course) highlighting our favorite people, brands, and initiatives positively serving humanity and sprinkling JOY over their slice of the galaxy!
It is our heart’s desire to provide a lens for focus, a place to uncover the opportunities that abound. and create a moment to embrace grace and gratitude as we celebrate the beauty that is swirling around us.
Let’s all go forth and lead with love, trust, and faith.
Learn more about MoxieOnFire.com – one of our other exciting collaborations!